Features and Functions
- Extra large oven cavity provides for all your cooking needs
- 4.3 cu. ft. overall
- 3.8 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standard (See specifications chart for oven interior dimensions)
- High performance cooking modes include Two Element Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec " Convection Cook, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Hi Broil, Medium Broil, Low Broil, Convection Dehydrate, and Convection Defrost
- Two-speed convection system circulates air throughout entire oven cavity for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector provides excellent results for a variety of broiling applications
- Concealed six-pass element provides excellent temperature control while allowing oven cavity to be easily cleaned
- Meat probe ensures perfect baking/roasting of meats
- Oven has five porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with three heavy-duty racks, including two TruGlide " full extension oven racks
- Digital clock/timer
- 100-minute timer allows you to set cooking time for up to 12 hours
- Tone and digital display indicate when pre-set cooking time is finished
- Custom oven settings offer options including degree format and clock format
- Two halogen oven lights provide plenty of light throughout the oven cavity
- Star-K certified with dedicated Sabbath mode
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extra-large self-clean convection oven
- Concealed six-pass bake element makes cleaning bottom of oven easy
- Durable metal die-cast control knobs
- Concealed Bake Element - Get more control and less mess with the 6-pass concealed bake element. This concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and make oven clean up easy.
- 10-Pass Broiler with Heat Reflector - Go from toasting to searing with the variety of settings available on the electric broiler with heat reflector. 10-Pass Broiler with Heat Reflector with HI, MED, and LOW settings provides intense searing heat for a variety of broiling applications.
- TruGlide™ Oven Racks - This large capacity oven has six rack positions and ships standard with one TruGlide oven rack and two standard racks.
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking - TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.