The Faber LINE36ST 36-In. Stainless Steel Liner Insert is designed to be installed with Faber's Built-In Collection Inserts. Liners create a perfectly-sealed, non-combustible finish for the underside of your custom wood hood. A Liner is a stainless steel shell that is installed underneath an insert hood. The liner accessory for the Inca Smart and Inca HC is adjustable in depth from 16 in. to 17.88 in. Some reasons why liners should be used with every built-in range hood include: They are 4 in. tall which provides additional capture area under the range hood to capture cooking odors; Local building codes may require that exposed wood above the stove be covered by metal; Stainless steel is easier to clean than wood; The life of the cabinetry is extended since the exposure to cooking contaminants is reduced underneath the cabinet; The liner gives a more complete and integrated look to the insert hood. This liner is used for the following hoods: Inca Smart, Inca HC SS
- Faber LINE30ST 30-in. stainless steel liner insert
- This liner accommodates: Inca Smart and Inca HC SS
- Designed to be installed with Faber's built-in collection inserts
- Liners create a perfectly-sealed, non-combustible finish for the underside of your custom wood hood
- Stainless steel shell that is installed underneath an insert hood
- 36-in. wide design
- Adjustable depth from 16 in. to 17.88 in.
- Easy to clean
|Product Dimensions English
||Adjustable in depth from 16 In. to 17.88 In. (Maximum length is listed)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.