- Cooling Capacity (A35W18) [Air 35, Water 18 ] (kw): 8.6
- EER: 3.62
- Cooling Capacity (A35W7) [Air 35, Water 7 ] (kw): 6.2
- EER: 2.80
- Heating Capacity (A7W35) [Air 7, Water 35 ] (kw): 8.1
- COP: 4.10
- Heating Capacity (A7W45) [Air 7, Water 45 ] (kw): 6.73
- COP: 2.95
- Water flow rate [m /h]: 1.50
- Pump lift (m): 6.5
- Water pressure difference (kPa): 20.0
- Water inlet size (mm): 32.00
- Water outlet size (mm): 32.00
- Liquid pipe diameter (mm): 9.53
- Suction pipe diameter (mm): 15.80
- Sound pressure level [dB(A)]: 36
- Power supply [V-ph-Hz]: 220-240V/1N~/50Hz
- Refrigerant: R410a
- Indoor: --
- Dimensions ( L H W ) (mm): 430 877 260
- Weight (kg): 32
- Outdoor: --
- Dimensions ( L H W ) (mm): 1040 x 865 x 340
- Weight (kg): 70
- Operating Range Cooling: +10~+46
- Operating Range Heating: -15~+35
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.